The Exhibitor Information Manual is available. Please take a moment to revew it as it will assist you in preparation for a successful show. Take note of show deadlines and discounts which can save you time and money! Use the Exhibitor Checklist to track and meet your deadlines.
Make sure to read the information provided to prevent delays in processing. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
A Tampa Boat Show exhibitor credential link will be sent to you in a separate e-mail. This link is unique for your company to register for Tampa Boat Show Credentials. The deadline to register for credentials online is Friday, August 22nd. The maximum number of credentials issued is determined by the amount of square feet or in-water space for which your company has contracted for. Credentials will be mailed when your contracted space balance is paid in full. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor Guest Tickets (Renamed Be My Guest Tickets).
The system requires you to log in with your NMMA password.
NOTE: If you have recently logged in to our system and "recovered a password" you do NOT need to do so again; please use the same email address and password you set up at that time and the link below to order your tickets.
If you have not yet recovered your password please do so now!
(Email addresses an passwords will be used for NMMA Internal Purposes ONLY!
Order your Be My Guest Tickets NOW!
Be My Guest Tickets are discounted 50% off general admission, with no minimum order. We have eliminated the hardstock ticket option and the $25.00 non-refundable deposit fee. Pay upfront distribute to your customers and prospects. After the show you will be refunded for all unredeemed tickets. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of show close.
On-site orders are not eligible for refunds.
Any requests made after August 22nd for both Exhibitor Guest Tickets and Exhibitor Credentials will be held for pick up in the Show Office - Room # 1 of the Tampa Convention Center.
Please make sure to read the information provided to prevent delays in processing. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you to make the 2014 show a success!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your show space, move-in time, insurance, tickets, credentials, etc. please contact the appropriate person listed below.
|Larry Berryman, Show Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(In-Water Bulk, Seminars)|
|Debbie Harewood, Operations Manageremail@example.com||(Move-in time, Certificate of insurance etc.)|
|Scott Cohen, Exhibitor Relationship Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(Main Hall Bulk, & In-Water Slip Space).|
|John Hagins, Exhibitor Relationship Manageremail@example.com||(Main Hall Booth, and Riverwalk Space)|
|Venus Berryman, Senior Show Administrator||(Space Payment, Directory Listing)|
|Melissa Hall, Show Administratorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(Exhibitor Credentials & Tickets)|
- General Information Guidelines [PDF - 555.13Kb]
- Bulk Carpet Order Form [PDF - 19.61Kb]
- Electrical Order Form [PDF - 650.74Kb]
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form [PDF - 291.98Kb]
- Furniture Order Form [PDF - 26.45Kb]
- In-Water Boat Information Form [PDF - 125.44Kb]
- Main Hall Boat Information Form [PDF - 243.45Kb]
- New Product Introductory Form [PDF - 121.94Kb]
- Show Special Order [PDF - 20.2Kb]
- Plants and Floral Order Form [JPG - 1274.53Kb]
- Certificate of Insurance - Sample [PDF - 89.65Kb]
- Exhibitor Liability Insurance [PDF - 37.88Kb]
- Limits of Liability and Responsibility - Material Handling [PDF - 22.1Kb]
- Directory Advertising Rate Card [PDF - 1885.14Kb]
- Advanced Warehouse Freight Label [PDF - 12.36Kb]
- Guidelines for Shipments [PDF - 12.79Kb]
- Labor & Forklift Order Form [PDF - 33.7Kb]
- Material Handling Order Form [PDF - 29.73Kb]
- Outbound Shipping Form [PDF - 23.14Kb]
- Payment Policy [PDF - 17.45Kb]
- Showsite Freight Label [PDF - 12.35Kb]
- Signs and Graphics Order Form [PDF - 104.45Kb]