Features at a Glance
Seabreacher — See the Ultimate Diving Machine
Imagine a vessel that looks—and performs—like the union of a marine mammal and a high performance fighter jet. It’s no fantasy—it’s the Seabreacher!
A dramatic breakthrough in recreational boating, the Seabreacher is an exciting submersible watercraft that pushes the limits of what people can do in the water. It operates much like an aircraft, with full three-axis of control. What does that mean? It means the Seabreacher can dive, jump, roll, porpoise and perform other amazing aquabatic tricks—at breathtaking speeds!
Jetovator—See the Latest Watersports Sensation
The Jetovator is a thrilling new water sports accessory that lets riders reach new heights of fun on the water—literally!
Connect the Jetovator to a personal watercraft (PWC) and riders find themselves seated on a hydro-powered water bike boasting the attitude of a racing motorcycle crossed with a fighter aircraft. Yet, it’s as easy to ride as a bike.
Simple to use controls let riders soar up to 30 feet in the air, cruise up to 25 mph and dive 20 feet under the water to perform a wide range of aerial tricks and dives, including wheelies, barrel rolls and back flips.
See the Jetovator in action
Progressive® Insurance Boat School
An educated boater is a safe boater
Boost your boating IQ! Learn the fundamentals of boating safety and have fun. Top-notch mariners from the Annapolis School of Seamanship will be on deck to lead an array of interactive “courses” including general boating safety seminars, proper docking procedures, a boating simulator experience, and tips and tricks to help ensure your safety on the water. It’s enjoyable and educational for the whole family!
- Gateway to Boating Get an overview of the styles and types of boats and how they fit the boating lifestyle you choose.
- Watersports Safety Seminar Gain the know-how you need to keep everyone on your boat —and on the water—safe, and ensure every outing is fun and enjoyable.
- iNavigation: Learn how to use the resources available to modern boaters—from traditional compass and paper charts, to onboard electronics, to tablets such as the Apple iPad® to stay safe and have fun on the water.
- Boat Systems: Learn how to manage your boats systems from stem to stern.
- Docking & Line Handling: Does docking cause you stress? Let us “show you the ropes” with tricks, and techniques that can make docking easy.
- 10 Steps to Becoming a Good Gilligan: Even on a three-hour tour, a good first mate is key to a great day on the water. This sessions covers the skills you need as a first mate.
Stop by the Progressive® Insurance Welcome Center or Progressive Insurance Boat School for more information, and click HERE for a complete schedule.
Party Barge—Centrally located on the in-water floating docks
Catch up with your friends, enjoy live music and great drink specials on the Party Barge. While you're there, be sure to check out the expanded in-water section featuring a wide selection of motor yachts, sport fishing vessels and pleasure boats ranging from 30-80 feet.