Informa Markets AllSecure | Updated on 07/21/21
Informa Markets AllSecure Informa AllSecure is Informa’s approach to enhanced health and safety standards.
All events will be run according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines and local authority guidance as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. Informa AllSecure is how these standards are being adopted in our business. It means that when exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees come to our events, they can connect, learn, know more, and conduct more business, effectively, safely, and with confidence.
INFORMA ALLSECURE 10 KEY COMMITMENTS
CLEANING & HYGIENE:
1. Enhanced cleaning: All Informa events will undertake enhanced, deep cleaning before, during, and after each day’s event to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
2. Personal hygiene: All Informa events will provide hand sanitizing stations at entrances and restrooms encouraging all participants to disinfect their hands.
3. Non-contact registration: All Informa events will employ a system that facilitates non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration.
4. Physical contact: All Informa events will encourage that participants avoid physical contact, such as handshakes and embraces, promoting alternative ways to greet business partners. The exchange of printed materials, such as business cards and sales brochures, will also be discouraged, with digital alternatives recommended.
5. Physical distancing: Following U.S. CDC guidelines, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees that have been vaccinated are not required to social distance. Exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees not vaccinated will be encouraged to social distance.
6. Food and beverage stations: Event teams will work to employ the highest standard of food safety, eliminating self-service buffets in favor of pre-packaged food options and disposable pre-packaged utensils.
PROTECT & DETECT:
7. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Following U.S. CDC guidelines, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees that have been vaccinated are not required to wear a facial covering. Exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees not vaccinated will be encouraged to always wear a facial covering over the nose and mouth except when eating or drinking.
8. First aid: All Informa events will have access to a qualified first aid responder. Exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees will be encouraged not to attend if they are feeling unwell, have a temperature exceeding 100.4 F, or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
9. Screening: All Informa events will follow relevant U.S. CDC guidelines and local authority guidance as well as any venue or location-specific regulations on screening participants.
10. Trace and contact: Should it be necessary, all Informa events will work with local authorities to trace and contact participants at our events, subject to local privacy regulations.
According to the U.S. CDC, adults of any age with serious underlying medical conditions and older adults are more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19. All attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to visit the event. In any public location, there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19. Please follow all safety guidelines to protect yourself and others.